Leagues for every level of play!
If you like a well-run and organized league, you will love NEO Sports Plant Volleyball Leagues. We have 6 indoor volleyball courts with many leagues and divisions to choose from. Leagues will be no more than 9 teams in a league/division with 4 time slots per night. There will be referees for all level of play and you will play everyone in your division at least once. All teams will make playoffs.
Note: all facilities and leagues have different descriptions of skill levels. The skill levels listed below are the opinion of NEO and based on the skill level of the players in our leagues. Any Questions about skill levels or what division you should register for, please contact Rodger Smith at email@example.com
- A (Upper): Considered the highest level for indoor volleyball. Predominately collegiate players or experienced players.
- BB (Intermediate): Very competitive, experienced veteran, High School & College level players.
- Upper B: Commonly used when leagues are very full & competitive to bridge between B and BB divisions.
- Lower B: A mix of veteran players who have played for many years and younger players working their way up.
- Lower B/C (Recreational): For beginners or very new players.
Feel free to contact us and we’ll help place you in the correct division for your team’s skill set.
NEO WILL NOT BE RAISING LEAGUE OR TOURNAMENT PRICES FOR THE 2022 OR 2023 INDOOR SEASONS.
6’S LEAGUES $240 PLUS REF FEES (9 WEEKS PLUS 2 WEEKS OF PLAYOFFS)
4’S LEAGUES $160 PLUS REF FEES (9 WEEKS PLUS 2 WEEKS OF PLAYOFFS)
2’S LEAGUES $140 PLUS REF FEES (9 WEEKS PLUS 2 WEEKS OF PLAYOFFS)
We will be holding off registration on our new platform until the Spring session. All registration links and nights are below. We want to make sure the new system is perfect for you and it is just not ready yet.
CHECK OUT OUR INDOOR SAND LEAGUES AS WELL: INDOOR SAND LEAGUES